Our Conference 2022 took place on May 2 & 3 at the Marriott North in Indianapolis.
It was our biggest ever conference - 349 attendees at the last count - and was a great success.
In the coming days we will post more feedback and learnings from the many sessions and breakouts.
Thanks to all the team that put the conference together - and thanks to everyone who attended and made it such an exciting event!
Click here to view videos of sessions from this year's Conference.
Click here to see all Conference 2022 videos in our Resource Center.
IPHCA CEO Ben Harvey, Phil Morphew, Jerry Landers of Aspire Indiana Health, David Hall of NorthShore and Dawn Haut, IPHCA Board Chair collecting Eskenazi Health's award for their group project.
IPHCA Annual Awards
Aspire Indiana Health were the big winners at this year's Conference awards ceremony, taking three honors - Employee of the Year, the Debra Meers Grassroots Advocacy Award, and one of the Exemplary Project Awards, for their inspiring work to house and protect homeless people during the pandemic.
The winners in full:
Provider of the Year Award
- Kathy Cohenour, MD; HealthNet, Inc
Employee of the Year Award
- Jerry Landers, Vice President of Strategy and Business Development, Aspire Indiana Health
Volunteer of the Year Award
- (not awarded this year)
Special Exemplary Project Award (x2 )
- Aspire Indiana Health for their Crowne Plaza project to help homeless people during COVID
- Eskenazi Health
The Debra Meers Grassroots Advocacy Award
- Syd Ehmke, Vice President of FQHC Medical Services, Aspire Indiana Health
Legislator of the Year Award
- US Congressman Trey Hollingsworth , in recognition of his continuing efforts advocating for community health centers in Indiana.
Philip L. Morphew, Health Center Dedication
- David Hall, NorthShore Health Center
If you have any questions or would like additional information, please contact Stephen Beringer.
Our Conference Sponsors for 2022