Open Enrollment is November 1 - December 15, 2020
If your income is between 138-400% of the federal poverty level, you may be eligible for tax credits to help with health insurance expenses.
Use this calculator to estimate costs, then gather information such as;
• your employer and income information
• social security numbers or citizenship information for all those applying in your household
• deductions like student loan interest
• policy numbers and premium amounts for any current health insurance plans.
Click here to find help, or pick one of the following methods to apply:
Apply online if it's during Open Enrollment, or if you qualify for a Special Enrollment -
• Visit www.HealthCare.gov and, select "Get Started" then select “Indiana” to create an account and apply for coverage.
You will need an email account and access to your email to register with the website.
Apply by phone
24 hours a day, 7 days a week - Call 1-800-318-2596 (TTY: 1-855-889-4325) to apply for a health insurance plan and enroll over the phone. This number can connect applicants to help in over 150 languages.
Visit a certified counselor in your community for assistance with applying and enrolling in a health plan.
To find an Indiana Navigator, please click here.
To find a Certified Application Counselor click here.
Apply by mail
Complete a paper application and mail it to this address:
Health Insurance Marketplace
Dept. of Health and Human Services
465 Industrial Blvd.
London, KY 40750-0001