IPHCA Monthly – February 2023
Welcome to our monthly resource and news bulletin for February 2023.
February is American Heart Month, and we have a number of articles and resources to share with your teams and patients that can help raise awareness of heart healthy lifestyle habits.
It’s also Black History Month, with a look at how African Americans are disproportionately affected by heart disease – almost twice as likely to die from heart disease than their white counterparts.
Also this month:
- National Children’s Dental Health Month
- A tribute to Black Dental Pioneers
- National Cancer Prevention Month
- Our Business and Marketing section makes its debut
- Lots of information on the upcoming ‘Medicaid Unwinding‘ process
… and much more … from our Clinical, Oral Health, O&E and IQIN teams.
Click the button below to view the interactive booklet.Click to view flipbook