The Arch Collaborative
IQIN is partnering with KLAS, a leading healthcare IT research firm to offer health centers at no cost to them the ability to participate in the Arch Collaborative to assess provider EMR experience.
What is KLAS?
KLAS provides the definitive ranking of vendors in the industry based on client feedback. It is the trusted go-to guide for healthcare executives to help them make objective decisions on selection and optimization of Electronic Health Record systems and associated technologies.
What Is the Arch Collaborative?
The Arch Collaborative is a provider-led effort to unlock the potential of EHRs in revolutionizing patient care. Through standardized surveys and benchmarking, healthcare organizations collaborate to uncover best practices and move the needle in healthcare IT. Currently, the Arch Collaborative is using measurement data to improve the EHR experience through training, governance, and culture.•
What Is the Process?
- Work with KLAS to scope the outreach and localize the survey (2 weeks).
- KLAS will share best practices on how to share the survey and encourage participation.
- Send the survey and collect data (4–6 weeks).
- KLAS analyzes the data and presents findings to your leadership team (4 weeks).
- KLAS works with you to find and leverage best practices to drive improvement.*
- Remeasure to assess progress and adjust efforts.
Survey Kick-off: End of July
Scoping Documents will be sent to each
To learn more about this opportunity access the resources below:
KLAS Research: https://klasresearch.com/
Arch Collaborative: https://klasresearch.com/arch-collaborative