Male Health Issues and Concerns for Aging Men
Some health concerns are specific to men include premature ejaculation, the prostate, and testosterone deficiency (andropause). Other health concerns include heart attack, hypertension, heart disease, high cholesterol, incontinence, and urinary tract infection, which affect both men and women. Also of mutual concern are alcoholism, narcotic abuse, smoking, obesity, and stress.
LIVE LONGER AND STRONGER: TIPS TO HEALTHY AGING
As you age, healthy eating and exercise can:
- Increase mental acuteness
- Help resist disease and injury
- Offer faster recovery
- Yield higher energy levels
- Boost a functioning immune system
- Provide better management of chronic health problems.