Indiana Cancer Control Plan
The Indiana Cancer Consortium is inviting everyone, including the general public, to help shape the 2021-2022 Indiana Cancer Control Plan. They will be hosting four virtual town halls with key stakeholders to engage in discussions around four focus areas: colorectal cancer, breast cancer, HPV vaccinations, and tobacco prevention and cessation.
Attendees can expect:
- To hear a brief presentation on the current Indiana Cancer Control Plan and data surrounding the focus area
- The opportunity to provide successes and challenges experienced in implementing cancer prevention and control strategies
- To share new or re-emphasize critical strategies that could be executed in Indiana
The dates and times for the Town Hall meetings are as follows:
- Breast Cancer October 15: 6:00 – 7:30pm EST
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccinations October 19: 5:00 – 6:30pm EST
- Colorectal Cancer October 21: 5:30 – 7:00pm EST
- Tobacco Prevention and Cessation October 27: 6:00 – 7:30pm EST
To access the flyer that is can be posted in your center click here.