Indiana Primary Health Care Association
Indiana Primary Health Care Association’s mission is to champion the development and delivery of accessible, community-driven quality health care. We believe that access to health care is a right and serves as the state-level advocate and champion for Indiana’s community health centers. We are dedicated to equipping community health centers with the tools, resources, and support needed to provide quality care to the uninsured and low income, and most vulnerable populations.
Here at IPHCA, the staff has a passion for our mission to serve and are committed to providing technical assistance to our health centers, the safety-net providers of integrated health care.
The Project Assistant reports to the Transformation Project Facilitator.
- This is a part time position - 20+ hours per week, during usual business hours (negotiable)
Primary responsibilities include:
- Researching and compiling national and statewide promising practices that support value transformation
- Developing resource guides and documents to support health centers work toward value transformation and other assigned projects
- Assisting in the analysis of data aggregated from health centers via various methods (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Survey Monkey, Power BI, or similar)
- Assisting in the analysis of data from population health tools (e.g., Azara DRVS)
- Updating and maintaining IPHCA webpages, databases, and dashboards
- Assisting in training events including planning, execution, and evaluation
- Assisting in program evaluation activities for assigned projects and
- Provide input and feedback during team meetings to support the fulfillment of grant activities through reports and presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Administration, Public Health, Health Informatics, or other related field is required
- Applicant should be currently pursuing or a recent graduate of a Master’s degree in health administration, public health, health informatics, or other related programs
- The position also requires the ability to work collaboratively with diverse and varied individuals and teams; the ability to take the initiative and carry projects through completion on time
- The ability to review published documents and synthesize information into useful, concise documents/reports
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Access, and learn and use new applications
- Email resume and cover letter to [email protected]
- Subject line as Project Assistant Search
- The deadline for applications is January 22, 2021
- Salary is $14 per hour
We are currently working remotely due to the pandemic; no phone calls, please.
IPHCA is an equal opportunity employer