September 29|11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
Workforce Development Twitter Chat
On Thursday, September 29, 2022, at 11 am, Delta Dental will cohost with the Michigan Primary Care Association a discussion on workforce development in oral health.
Below are the questions we are planning to cover. If you have any feedback or would like to participate, RSVP to me by Wednesday, August 31, 2022. You’re also welcome to pass this invitation on to others.
Please note that the final questions may vary depending on our feedback. We will send out the final questions, along with the posting schedule, on Monday, September 19, 2022.
- What are the challenges facing the oral health workforce today?
- What are the benefits of a career in the oral health workforce?
- What would make careers in the oral health workforce more accessible?
- What do you consider the best elements of oral health work culture?
- How can we make employment in the oral health field more welcoming to underrepresented groups?
- Where and how should we recruit the next generation of oral health professionals?
- Did you have a professional mentor leading up to or during your oral health career? If so, what impact did they have on your journey? If not, how would having a mentor have helped?