UDS Training 2020
Annual State-Based 2020 Uniform Data System (UDS) Training
- Understand the who, what, when, where, and how of UDS reporting.
- Discuss common reporting errors.
- Review key resources and supports available.
- Gain an understanding of reporting the UDS including; the patient profile, reporting clinical services and quality of care indicators, operational and financial tables, and other required UDS reporting forms.
- Learn about the new measures and requirements included in 2020 reporting.
- Learn tips for success including strategies for submission.
The annual training will be conducted virtually in a series of 4 trainings as follows.
Participants should plan to attend all sessions for a full and comprehensive understanding of the complete UDS report.
• November 10, 2:00-3:30 p.m. eastern
• November 11, 2:00-3:30 p.m. eastern
• November 12, 2:00-3:30 p.m. eastern
• November 13, 2:00-3:30 p.m. eastern
Presented by Stacey Moody
Contact: Jason Bundy