July 14|9:00 am - 3:00 pm CDT
Rural Substance Use Workshops – Gibson County
Join us for a day of learning!
- Hear real-life stories from those with SUD
- Discover what programs are available in your community
- Learn about resources from local leaders and business professionals
- Receive Narcan training and kits and Disposable RX packets
- Enjoy a free lunch with us
This event is open to persons 15 years of age and up. Please invite your colleagues, friends, family, and business professionals in your area.
Individuals from Daviess Community Hospital, Deaconess Hospital, the Gibson Police Department, Gibson County Superior Court, and more will give presentations.