August 6|10:00 am - 11:00 am EDT
Payer Integration Functionality Enabled with CareSource
About CareSource integration project
The Indiana Quality Improvement Network (IQIN) is proud to announce the partnership between CareSource and Azara Healthcare to exchange enrollment files, care gaps, and gap closure location data with community health centers participating in the DRVS population health tool. In exchange, CHCs will share supplemental patient data back to CareSource to encourage more accurate health data from members.
What Costs are Involved?
CareSource has agreed to support all implementation and ongoing fees associated with the project for community health centers.
What is the added value?
- Instead of having to visit the CareSource portal to review care gaps, this data will be integrated into your existing reports available in Azara DRVS
- Access to quality improvement performance measures
- Providers will see the date, location, and diagnosis for assigned patients to assist in closing gaps in care.
- Reconciles the eligibility files with a single click
- No cost to the health center
How Can I Learn More?
This meeting will provide details from both Azara Healthcare and CareSource on what information will be exchanged, along with timelines, and expectations.