April 14|10:00 am - 1:30 pm EDT
Introduction to the HRSA Regional Office Webinar
On Wednesday, April 14, 2021, Region 5 HRSA Office of Regional Operations (ORO) will host a free webinar introducing you to HRSA and its programs, with an emphasis on HRSA partners and stakeholders in the HHS Region 5 states of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio and Wisconsin.
Introduction to the HRSA Regional Office Webinar Objectives include:
- Introductions by the Region 5 HRSA ORO Regional Administrator & Acting HHS Regional Director/Regional Health Administrator.
- Learning about the role of the Office of Regional Operations in Region 5, and exploring opportunities to collaborate with the regional office on various public health initiatives.
- An opportunity to gain knowledge of the programs of the Bureau of Health Workforce, including the National Health Service Corps loan repayment program for health care professionals.
- An overview and updates from the Maternal and Child Health Bureau, including information on regional maternal and infant mortality initiatives.
- Learn about HRSA’s various workgroups, health equity efforts, COVID-19 response, and the Provider Relief Fund (PRF).
- Sharing notices of funding opportunities, upcoming grant writing training, HRSA Grant Reviewer opportunities, and upcoming regional and national HRSA webinars.
View agenda here