September 10|8:30 am - 5:00 pm CDT One event on 11 September 2021 at 9:00 am
One event on 11 September 2021 at 9:00 am
CHC Clinical Leaders Training Institute
The “CHC Clinical Leaders Training Institute-Advanced” is designed to enhance the knowledge and skills of current community health center clinical leaders around various aspects of operations, management, and the changing health care environment. In addition to CHC specific discussions and case study activities, participants will also gain knowledge regarding provider productivity, reducing burnout and promoting wellness, finance for clinical leaders, the clinician’s role in advocacy, quality improvement in the changing healthcare landscape, and conflict resolution.
Presenters include local and national experts, most of whom have extensive experience working in FQHC’s. Networking opportunities will be available among peers and program faculty.
In support of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines, fully vaccinated visitors are no longer required to wear a mask indoors at IPHCA. Visitors who are not fully vaccinated are encouraged to continue to follow applicable mask guidance. Our training facility will also accommodate proper social distancing practices.
By attending this training, participants will:
- Expand understanding of techniques to improve productivity while promoting provider wellness in efforts to prevent clinician burnout.
- Develop ideas for how to address burnout within the health center environment and ways to promote employee wellness.
- Obtain knowledge on the importance of the clinician’s role in advocacy, for patients and health centers.
- Build on their existing proficiency as it relates to quality improvement and increase understanding of the QI role in the changing healthcare landscape.
- Acquire specific knowledge regarding how to work with finance staff around financial benchmarks and budgets.
- Enhance their skills around managing patient, staff, and board conflict.
View Agenda Here
Various clinical leaders, including Medical Directors, Dental Directors, Behavioral Health Directors and Lead Clinical Staff
CEU – The CHC Clinical Leaders Training Institute-Advanced is approved by the Illinois Department of Public Health for 12 CE hours for oral health providers.
This Live activity, CHC Clinical Leaders Training Institute-Advanced, with a beginning date of 09/10/2021, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 11.50 prescribed credit(s) by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
IPHCA has negotiated a discounted rate of $109.00 plus applicable taxes.
Click here to book reservations.<> Cut-off date is August 19, 2021.