E-mail Threats Experienced by Healthcare Organizations: Phishing, Business Email Compromise, Ransomware
Healthcare organizations are in the mists of a cyberwar and every employee is a fighting solider protecting electronic protected health information (ePHI). The current battle is with Social Engineering and attacks are coming in from all angles. Join PHA's George Bailey to hear about the threat of social engineering, in particular attacks emanating from E-mail; the types active attacks experienced by healthcare organizations. Strategic and tactical defenses organizations can put in to place to better protect ePHI and financial assets from hackers will be discussed.
1) Understand and identify Security Events, Incidents, and Breaches
2) Learn and understand how social engineering attacks are affecting healthcare organizations.
2) Learn how to identify an attack from an end user’s perspective.
3) Learn some short term and long term defenses to put into place.
4) Identify gaps in your organizations security awareness training.
JOIN WEBEX MEETING
Meeting number (access code): 807 937 547 Host key: 182995 Meeting password: gnR3PvFP
JOIN BY PHONE
1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Toll-free dialing restrictions:
Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. You should inform all meeting attendees prior to recording if you intend to record the meeting.